Part-time, staff position.
The Cat Caretaker position is a part-time minimum wage position. It’s a physical job that requires someone who is reliable and can work in a fast-paced, caring environment. The Cat Caretakers ensure that the cats receive the excellent standards of care that Faithful Friends Animal Society expects and provides. Interested candidates meeting the below requirements should email their resume and two references to email@example.com.
- 15-30 hours/week (4 to 6-hour shifts)
- Morning, evening and weekend shifts
- Must be flexible with availability
- Cattery experience a plus
- Mature, reliable
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work with minimal supervision and as a team
- Able to follow instructions and cleaning protocol
- Respectful of all dog and cat breeds
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
- Pet benefits for candidates who have pet(s)
- Background check and drug screening required