Community Clinic Office and Customer Service Manager
Faithful Friends Animal Society Vet Clinic is seeking a Community Clinic Office and Customer Service Manager to join our team.
About Faithful Friends Vet Clinic
Faithful Friends Vet Clinic is a 2 doctor practice located in Wilmington, Delaware. One doctor is designated to the wellness clinic and one doctor is designated to the surgical department. Our patients consist of cats and dogs. We are a low-cost wellness clinic so we do experience high volumes.
Our team is dedicated to excellent communication between our staff and clientele. We offer a fear free environment to assure that all of our patients have a positive vet experience.
- Supervise and manage the community clinic customer care team.
- Prepare and manage the customer care team members’ work schedules.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Provide compassionate care to animals.
- Answer telephone calls in a polite and professional manner.
- Prepare health, immunization, and euthanasia certificates as instructed.
- Prepare invoices and obtain payments from pet owners.
- Promptly notify the appropriate veterinary staff of emergency cases.
- Update medical records as well as pet owners’ contact and billing details.
- Interview suitable candidates who respect diversity and demonstrate good customer service skills, and provide training to office employees as needed.
- Provide educational pamphlets to pet owners with sick or injured pets.
- Ensure that pet caretakers’ complaints are promptly addressed and resolved in a compassionate, non-defensive manner, reaching out for assistance from the Veterinary Technicians or Veterinarians when needed.
- Develop and implement an effective inventory control system to ensure that necessary office and medical supplies are ordered in a timely manner.
- Develop a relationship and provide prompt communication with the shelter on shelter client needs or client service confusion.
- Participate in department team meetings.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in business administration or related field is advantageous.
- Proven office experience.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to multitask.
- Excellent management, leadership, and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong problem-solving, administrative, and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Detail-oriented, patient, and empathetic.
Email resume to DrGia@FaithfulFriends.us