Receptionist- Vet Clinic
Faithful Friends Animal Society Vet Clinic is actively seeking a part-time or full-time receptionist to join our team.
We offer employee discounts. Full-time employees are eligible for paid-time-off (PTO) and health insurance.
Reception and/or veterinary field experience is a plus but is not required.
About Faithful Friends Vet Clinic
Faithful Friends Vet Clinic is a 2 doctor practice located in Wilmington, Delaware. One doctor is designated to the wellness clinic and one doctor is designated to the surgical department. The receptionist would be working with both doctors. Our patients consist of cats and dogs. We are a low-cost wellness clinic so we do experience high volumes.
Our team is dedicated to excellent communication between our staff and clientele. We offer a fear-free environment to assure that all of our patients have a positive vet experience.
- Excellent customer service skills when greeting customers & answering questions
- Excellent organization skills
- Proficiency in google docs
- Veterinary experience not required
- Handle daily cash flow
- Ability to process credit/debit transactions
- Check patients in/out for wellness appointments and surgery
- Schedule appointments/ Fax medical records
- Some medication knowledge (preventative care) – will train on the job
- Laundry (all employees rotate laundry duties)
Our office is open Monday through Friday. Monday hours are 8:30am-1pm. The hours Tuesday through Friday are flexible (office is open 8:30am-5pm).
An occasional Saturday may be needed to work a vaccine clinic which would be 9:30am-12pm
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Please email resume to DrGia@faithfulfriends.us for consideration