We are currently seeking an experienced, Delaware licensed veterinary technician to join our dedicated team in our non-profit no kill animal shelter.
This is a high volume, fast paced environment where our mission is to provide superior medical treatment for the shelter pets and high volume spay/neuter and related surgeries.
- Restraining pets for exams and minor procedures.
- Administering oral and injectable medications.
- Educating staff and fosters about pet care and treatment plans.
- Preparing pets for and assisting with surgical procedures.
- Maintaining patient records.
- Independently follow treatment plans set by veterinarians.
- Intake, vaccinate and evaluate new dogs and cats being brought into the shelter.
- Follow laws and procedures for shelter practice.
Competitive compensation package offered. Please send resumes with professional references for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.