We are currently seeking to hire experienced veterinary technicians to join our team in making a difference in pets’ lives through our shelter and community clinics.
This is a high volume, fast paced environment. Strong listening and communication skills coupled with a passion for education and learning are what our ideal candidate will possess.
Veterinary technician experience is required, licensed preferred, as well as a friendly and warm personality. As a technician you will assist the veterinarian during appointments and surgeries.
- Restraining pets for exams and minor procedures.
- Administering oral and injectable medications.
- Educating clients/fosters about pet care and services.
- Preparing pets for surgical procedures and assisting during surgery.
- Excellent customer/client service skills.
Competitive compensation package offered. Please send resumes with professional references for consideration to email@example.com.