We are currently seeking a Medication Technician to join our dedicated team in our non-profit no-kill animal shelter.
This is a high volume, fast-paced environment where our mission is to provide superior medical treatment for the shelter pets and high volume spay/neuter and related surgeries.
- Medicating sick cats with oral, topical and injectable medications
- Giving subcutaneous fluids and any other treatment directed by the Veterinary and/or shelter technicians
- Feeding, cleaning and taking care of our ringworm kitties
- Must be detail oriented and self motivated
- Must be comfortable handling cats, experience preferred
Various Shifts available with evenings being the most critical (including Friday and Saturday evenings). Each shift is approximately 4-5 hours.
Please send resumes with at least two references for consideration to email@example.com.