Facility Maintenance, Janitor and Groundskeeper
The Facility Maintenance, Janitor, and Groundskeeper position is a physical job that requires someone who is reliable and can work in a fast-paced, caring environment.
- 25 hours/week Monday through Saturday
- Some day and evening shifts – must be flexible with availability and punctual (arriving on time and for all assigned shifts is a must)
- Mature, professional, reliable, detail-oriented – serious inquiries only
- Team player who takes initiative and uses good judgment
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Respectful of all dog and cat breeds
- Facility cleaning (bathrooms, floors, walls, doors/knobs, all surfaces, windows, cat carriers, cat cages, dog crates)
- Replenish litter as needed and maintain inventory
- Trash removal
- Replace bulbs and clean light fixtures
- Keep outside of 3 buildings clean and neat
- Basic repairs and maintenance – training provided if needed
- Ground maintenance including snow removal, lawn and landscaping
- Unload deliveries – must be able to lift 50+ lbs.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle
- Pet benefits for candidates who have pet(s)
- Reference checks (2), criminal background check, and drug testing required
Please email your resumé with professional references to Jeannie Disabatino, Human Resources Director, at Jeannie@faithfulfriends.us.